Minia Journal of Tourism and Hospitality Research (MJTHR) is a scientific journal that accredited by the Academy of Scientific Research. The journal has a printed ISSN (2357-0652) and Online ISSN (2735-4741) It issues by the Faculty of Tourism and Hotels, Minia University, and it publishes two issues annually. MJTHR is concerned with major trends and developments in a variety of disciplines as they apply to tourism and hospitality industry, and tourist guidance, and discusses topics such as:
- Hotel Management.
- Technological development.
- Human resource management.
- Tourism, hospitality, and tourist guidance Legislations.
- Archaeological studies.
List of Journal Topics:
- Tourism and hospitality operations and management
- Marketing and finance in tourism and hospitality
- E-Marketing in tourism and hospitality
- Human resources in tourism and hospitality
- IT in tourism and hospitality
- Quality management in tourism and hospitality
- Management and organizational behavior in tourism and hospitality
- Accounting in tourism and hospitality
- Tourism and hospitality statistics
- Tourism and hospitality economics
- Modern trends in tourism and hospitality
- Entrepreneurship in the hospitality industry
- Crises management in tourism and hospitality
- Education and training in tourism and hospitality
- Tourism and hospitality legislations
- Hospitality management
- Revenue/ yield management
- Food and beverage management in hospitality
- Special events management
- Tourism and environment
- Tourist destination management
- Travel agencies
- Airline business
- Ancient Egyptian history, archaeology, and civilization
- Ancient Egyptian religion and mythology
- Ancient Egyptian art
- Hieroglyphs (Ancient Egyptian language)
- History, culture, and archaeology of Egypt in the Graeco-Roman Period
- Coptic Art and Architecture.
- Islamic History, archaeology, and Civilization.
- Islamic Art and Architecture.
- Egypt modern history
- Egypt contemporary history
- Cultural heritage
- Modern trends in tourist guidance
- Methods of tourist guidance
- Tour guide skills
The referencing and citation style
APA 6th edition (American Psychological Association)
Boughton, M., & Halliday, L. (2008). A challenge to the menopause stereotype: Young Australian women's reflections of 'being diagnosed' as menopausal. Health & Social Care in the Community, 16(6), 565-572. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2524.2008.00777.x